Physical Care for Embody Your Sovereignty® Collection
With wear and exposure to oxygen, precious metals will take on a natural patina, which enhances the design and adds value to your jewels. Please follow these helpful guidelines to care for your dragon treasures with love:
- Gently buff ONLY the raised surfaces of your jewels with a treated polishing cloth.
- Avoid buffing the recessed areas of darkened patina in the lettering of quotes engraved in the jewelry.
- Rinse with gentle liquid soap and water. Gently towel off.
- Please DO NOT use chemical polishing dips as this will damage the design and precious metals of your jewels.
- Remove your jewels and store them in a good way whenever you are: exercising, swimming, cleaning, cooking, or applying scented body care products.
- Strong cleaning products, body care, and perfume scents can accelerate unnatural tarnishing.
- Please be VERY careful when adjusting the size of a Keycode Wristlette. Excessively or repeatedly bending metal can weaken its structure and can lead to cracking or even breaking of your jewelry. Minor adjustments to fit your wrist will be fine but if the Keycode Wristlette is bent too often or too drastically, this can permanently damage your jewelry. If you feel you need a different size, please reach out to our customer service within 7 days of receiving your order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help you find your right size. Also please refer to the downloadable size guide that can also help you find the right fit.
Ceremonial Care for Embody Your Sovereignty® Collection
Just as every crystal has a living deva within it, every jewel of the Embody Your Sovereignty Collection has an angelic universe within it. This collection is multidimensional, Golden Age technology birthed as a gift from The Sophia Dragon Tribe® to empower your Higher Self embodiment. Each jewel opens a stargate for you to viscerally feel your communion with Sophia’s angelic orders supporting your ascension journey. Designed to continually attune your body, heart, and mind to be in communion with your Higher Self and Sophia – it is important to make conscious choices about how you care for your jewels, how they are stored, and who you allow to touch them. The more you listen to, witness, and enjoy how your Higher Self is guiding you to interface with your jewels, the more you will become aware of how precious you are through the eyes of Sophia.
Invitations for Spiritual Care of Your Jewels:
- Display your jewels as sacred medicine tools on your altar
- If storing in a jewelry box, place on top of a crystal
- Charge on top of The Sophia Code or on quartz cluster/geode
- Use traveling altar cloth for your jewels on the road
- Always set an intention about why you’re wearing your jewels
- Express appreciation to the angels connected to your jewels
- Be conscious about who touches your jewels – these are powerful amulets – it’s okay to say no to someone unexpectedly reaching for your jewels without your permission.